5/14/19 This webinar has ended, but stay tuned for the full recording viewable on-demand in the Resources section of our website.
VegFund Activist Learning Series: Google Analytics 101: From Data to Insight
Tuesday, May 14, 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m EST / 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m PST
Presenter: Megan Iudice, Solstice Web
Join us to learn how to use the features of Google Analytics!
This webinar will help you navigate the vast amount of useful information available on this free platform. Megan will walk you through the who, what, why, and how of Google Analytics to help you leverage this powerful tool to understand how users find and interact with your website.
This webinar will cover:
- Google Analytics Setup: Account creation, installation, and best practices
- Who: Learn how to use the Audience data to find out more about your website visitors
- What: Analyze the Behavior data to find out what content is working the best for you
- How: Gain valuable insights into how users arrived at your site (Paid Search, Social, Organic Search, Referral, etc.)
- Why: Learn how to measure the success of your website through Conversions
- Customization: Gather and distribute data using reporting. Use platform tools to clean and manage your data.
With more than 20 years of experience, Megan Iudice, co-founder of Solstice Web, specializes in creating meaningful impact through web technology. She is passionate about creating synergies between vegan advocacy and technology.