VegFund Activist Learning Series: Turning “Vystopia” into Powerful Action for Change
Monday, February 25, 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m EST / 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m PST
Presenter: Clare Mann, psychologist and author of Vystopia
“Vystopia” is defined as the anguish of being vegan in a non-vegan world. With more than 30 years of experience, Clare Mann provides vegans with language and a toolbox to work through their anguish and unite with others to examine the biggest social justice challenge of our time.
Clare Mann is a psychologist, existential psychotherapist, author, and communications trainer. She is also an active member of the Anonymous for the Voiceless Sydney chapter. She runs a part-time private vegan psychology practice in Sydney and works with vegans worldwide via Skype and Facetime.
In this webinar, Clare will empower you to:
- Work through your vystopia
- Learn strategies to maintain hope and direction
- Develop powerful communication techniques
- Turn your anguish into powerful action for animals
- Become a healthier, happier, and hopeful vegan