11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. EDT / 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. PDT
Sunday June 7, 2020, will mark the 10th National Animal Rights Day — NARD X — in the U.S. and 17 other countries around the world.
Due to the current situation, we will not have our usual public events this year, but instead, one huge global event online, with 1,000 activists from around the world, and top global leaders of the animal rights movement. The event will be held on Zoom.
We will begin with a Memorial Ceremony to commemorate the billions of animals who have died this year by human hands, and then a Celebration of the wins our movement has had in the past decade. We will have celebrity speakers, music performers from around the world, a vegan fashion show, a vegan cooking demo, and a huge panel with top global animal rights leaders.
Guests confirmed so far:
* Captain Paul Watson — Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
* Leah Garces, Milo Runkle — Mercy For Animals
* Ingrid Newkirk — People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)
* Almira Tanner — Direct Action Everywhere
* Shivonne Engen — Animal Save Movement
* Damien Mander — Intl. Anti-Poaching Foundation
* James Aspey
* Tal Gilboa — Total Liberation
* Dan Kidby — Animal Rebellion
* Vegan race car driver Leilani Münter
* Vegan ex-NBA player and entrepreneur John Salley
* Vegan bodybuilder Torre Washington
* That Vegan Couple
* Vegan Black Metal Chef
* More exciting guests will be added soon
To attend this Zoom event, you will need a (free) ticket. Go to the website and click on your city’s dot to see the info on joining this event. Don’t wait, as there are only 1,000 tickets for everyone around the world.
Help VegFund support more outreach like this.