12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
You’re invited! Planet Bethesda brings together the best of our restaurants and eateries serving up small dishes of cutting-edge and creative plant-based cuisine. Italian, Japanese, Thai, Indian, Chinese, French, Mexican, Cuban, you name it, there will be something for everyone. The food festival will be held in conjunction with a World Environment Day celebration and features:
- More than a dozen area restaurants
- Live DJ, presentations, and giveaways
- Kid’s Korner with family-fun activities
- Plant-based pie-eating contest (sponsored by The Red Bandana Bakery)
- Bier Garten (21+)
- Canine Courtyard (for our furry friends)
- Much more!
Entry to Planet Bethesda and all activities is free. Vendors’ food and beverages will be available for purchase. Planet Bethesda will be held rain or shine, just a two-minute walk from the Bethesda Metro Station.
Volunteers needed! If you’re interested in helping out at this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help VegFund support more outreach like this.