1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. EDT / 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. PDT
VegFund Activist Learning Series: How Health Professionals Can Promote Plant-Based Living
Presenter: Dr. Shireen Kassam, founder of Plant-Based Health Professionals UK
Register to discover what you need as a health professional to take your plant-based advocacy to the next level!
Join Dr. Kassam in an immersive and LIVE talk about lessons learned as the founder of Plant-Based Health Professionals UK, an organization that educates health professionals, the public, and policymakers about the human health benefits of whole-food, plant-based nutrition. This webinar will explore the important role that plant-based health professionals play in the broader vegan movement.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
RegisterDr. Shireen Kassam, PhD
- Use your knowledge and experience as a health professional to promote plant-based living
- Incorporate creative yet practical advocacy strategies
- Adapt your messaging and outreach to the needs of different audiences
- Overcome the challenges you’ll face while helping patients understand and follow plant-based dietary guidance
- Acquire the skills and knowledge you need for successful plant-based advocacy
- Apply the lessons learned by Plant-Based Health Professionals UK on their journey
, is a Consultant Haematologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer at King’s College Hospital, London. She has developed and facilitates the UK’s first university-based course on plant-based nutrition for health professionals at Winchester University, Hampshire.
Having discovered the power of nutrition in 2013, Dr. Kassam has immersed herself in the science of plant-based health, completing the eCornell certification in plant-based nutrition and becoming certified as a Lifestyle Medicine Physician by the International Board of Lifestyle Medicine.
Interested in organizing an event like this?
VegFund can help with grant support.