How It Works
Apply to VegFund
Complete your Project
- If your application is approved, you’ll receive an email notifying you of the award amount, requirements, and reimbursement form due date.
- As you work on your project, take note of the number of non-vegans you’re reaching.
- Keep all relevant receipts.
- Take photos documenting your project or event.
Submit the VegFund Reimbursement Form
- On or before your follow-up form due date, log back into your VegFund account.
- Find the name of your application and click on "Edit" (toward the right-hand side of the page).
- Scroll down the page and you'll see the reimbursement form.
- Complete the brief review of your project.
- Upload ITEMIZED receipts. Do NOT submit receipts containing personal items.
- Upload photos of the project (it's best to copy and paste photos into a word document, and upload the word document).
- Once complete, press "Submit."
- Your form will be processed shortly, and you'll receive reimbursement within 30 days of submission.